Start Date of Event:22/04/2018
End Date of Event:25/04/2018
The 4th World Cocoa Conference will be held on 22-25 April 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
The event is now established as the leading event for the global cocoa sector, bringing together the major players from the value chain, from all over the world. The annual event attracts over 1500 participants from 64 countries, drawn from government agencies, chocolate manufacturers, trading companies, cocoa processors, companies involved in trade logistics, finance and insurance as well as suppliers of agricultural inputs and processing technology.
By bringing together all stakeholders, from both producing and consuming countries, the 2018 conference is the ideal forum to examine issues across the value chain.
Sharing knowledge and ideas and making new contacts is one of the key aims of the event, and the conference programme allows ample time for networking and doing business.
7 Reasons to Attend in 2018
- Engage with the most influential stakeholders from producing countries, the trade and the chocolate industry to shape the future of the cocoa sector
- Share the experience of projects dedicated to improving cocoa farming with better access to agricultural inputs and agronomic best-practice
- Work with peers across the supply chain to boost farmer livelihoods
- Hear strategies for revitalising cocoa growing communities and incentivising the next generation of cocoa farmers
- Assess the prospects for further cocoa consumption growth in emerging markets and producing countries
- Identify new trading opportunities based on the latest supply and demand outlooks from all over the world
- Meet decision-makers from across the supply chain, from all over the world, at the best forum for doing business in cocoa
Visit us at stand 1.31